Micro II Rail Mounted Laser-RED Description
The Micro II is a perfect match for compact and sub-compact pistols with an accessory rail used for CCW. The ambidextrous tap on/off activation will not hang up or snag when holstered or carried in bag, pocket, or belt. Plus, there is a 10 minute timeout feature put in place to preserve the life of the battery which has been clocked at over 5 hours runtime.
With its miniaturized design, the Micro delivers the strength and durability needed to withstand the shock of recoil while possessing a sleek contoured look.
The Micro combines LaserMax ingenuity and current laser technology to create a versatile low-cost, fully adjustable laser solution for various types of firearms.
- Ultra lightweight, durable design
- Small, compact size
- Fits virtually any firearm with an accessory rail
- Automatic 10 min shut-off
- Dual tap-on activation switch for right and left-handed shooters
- Quick and easy installation
- Over 5 hours of battery life
- Bright 5mW beam. Toggles from continuous to pulsing by holding down activation for 8 seconds.
- For: Virtually anything with a Picatinny rail
- Weight: 0.43 ounces
- Wavelength: 650nm (red)
- Power Output: 5mW
- Battery Type: 1/3N Lithium (1)
- Battery Life: Over five hours
- Accuracy: User adjustable for windage & elevation